These cod, prosciutto and red pepper skewers from Lakeland are simple and delicious. The perfect addition to your BBQ!
- 500g cod loins, cut into 16 bite-sized chunks
- 16 slices prosciutto
- 12 cheese-stuffed sweet peppers in dressing
- Wrap each piece of fish in a slice of prosciutto. Thread four pieces onto each skewer, alternating with the sweet peppers.
- Cook on the barbecue with the lid closed for 7-8 minutes until the fish has turned white and flakes when pushed gently with a finger.
- Drizzle with some of the dressing from the peppers and serve.
There are more great recipe here