One of the ‘Tenderstem® in Ten’ recipes – ten recipes ready in less than ten minutes – this bruschetta would make a speedy and delicious lunch or supper snack.
Image and recipe © Tenderstem® For more recipes, please visit www.tenderstem.co.uk
Prep and cook time: under 10 minutes
For the bruschetta:
- 1 ciabatta loaf
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 200g packet Tenderstem®
- 2 handfuls mushrooms, any variety
- Large knob of butter
- 1-2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 200g crumbled feta cheese
- Handful of chopped flat leaf parsley
- Slice open the ciabatta loaf, and cut each side in half. Brush with a little extra virgin olive oil and grill until nicely toasted.
- Steam or boil the Tenderstem® for about 3 minutes until tender. Sauté the mushrooms in a knob of butter and 1 or 2 crushed garlic cloves and season well with salt and pepper. Add the cooked Tenderstem® and toss well to coat it in the garlicky juices.
- Pile the Tenderstem® and mushrooms onto the ciabatta and top with the crumbled feta cheese. Put the bruschetta back under the grill for about 2 minutes until the cheese just starts to soften.
- Eat immediately, drizzled with a little more extra virgin olive oil and a generous sprinkle of finely chopped flat leaf parsley.
Like this recipe? Explore our range of other delicious Italian recipes here.