These ice lollies are just what we need for a hot day!
Cappuccino Ice Lollies by Lakeland
- 300ml fresh, hot coffee
- 200ml milk
- 2 level tbsp caster sugar
- 2 tbsp Tia Maria
- hard-setting chocolate ice cream sauce (optional)
- In a large jug, add the sugar to the coffee and stir until dissolved.
- Add the milk and Tia Maria and chill in the fridge.
- Pour into the Zoku Pop Maker mould and freeze according to the instructions.
- Remove from the moulds and drizzle with chocolate ice cream sauce